- Day 1 boat ride on the Seine through Paris after sundown! Tour would take us by the Eiffel Tower lit up by thousands of lights! Cost 14 Euro.
- Day 2 or 3 Parisian catacombs - totally amazing but very popular. Must be prepared to wait in line for over an hour to see. Would be best to make reservations ahead of time: Catacombs
- Day 4 in Venice - gondola rides through canals (probably a must!) cost around 20 Euro.
- Day 5 or 6 in Florence - Pisa by night! It was originally thought that spending three hours on the bus just to see the leaning tower would be too much of a time-sacrifice, however because our hotel is located half-way between Florence and Pisa it makes it possible to do a quicker trip over for some sight seeing after dinner. Cost if all 40 students commit would be 15 Euro.
- Days 7 or 8 in Rome - Roman catacombs (easier to organize for larger groups) guided tour lasts 45 minutes. Cost 14 Euro.